I am moving back “home”. At the moment, this means that I am living with my parents, in the city from which I run away. At 32, after ten years leaving alone and mostly abroad, this is a good challenge.
I decided to turn this into a diary and an exercise, with the main intention to understand what is here and how can I make peace to it. I am mainly interested in observing the relationship between myself and my environment, experimenting in finding other ways to interpret of my personal story; other focus of my attention.
I give myself the 3 months of winter.
In this time I want to practice, following some principles:
– Observation- find ways to observe reality without judging it (no complain)
– Appreciation- look for simple beauty
– Contemplation- presence, silence, connection to nature
– Responsibility – towards my schedules and deeds
– Passion – looking deeply into what moves me and makes me wanna wake up and get out of bed.
I will collect findings, moments of tremblings and gifts here.